跳转到路径导航栏
跳转到正文内容
新浪女性 > 婚嫁 > 正文

世界著名影片中求婚经典句集萃

http://www.sina.com.cn  2010年04月15日01:08  新华网

  一、《乱世佳人》"Gone with the Wind"

  That I can’t go on any longer without you. 没有你我就活不下去了。

  Would you be more convinced if I fell to my knees? 要我跪下来求你才相信我吗?

  But I cannot have escaped your notice that for some time past the friendship I have felt for you has ripened into a deeper feeling, a feeling more beautiful, more pure, more sacred. 但是难道你现在还没有发觉,我对你的感情已经很成熟了吗?那种感情,是那么美好纯洁和神圣。

  This is an honorable proposal of marriage made at what I consider a most opportune moment. 这可是一次十分庄严的求婚啊,我觉得时机已经很适当了。

  What kind of a ring would you like, my darling? 喜欢什么样的戒指呢,亲爱的?

  I’ll take you to New Orleans for the most expensive honeymoon my ill-gotten gains can buy. 我会和你去新奥尔良度蜜月,那将是最豪华舒适的。

  二、《音乐之声》"Sound of Music"

  Well, you can’t marry someone when you’re in love with someone else. I love you. 你不能娶了某个人却爱着另外一个人。我爱你。

  三、《阿甘正传》"Forrest Gump"

  Will you marry me? I’d make a good husband, jenny. I’m not a smart man, but I know what love is. 你能嫁给我吗?我会做个好丈夫的,珍妮。我不是很聪明,但我知道什么是爱。

  四、《四个婚礼一个葬礼》"4 Weddings and 1 Funeral"

  There I was, standing there in the church and for the first time in my whole life I realized I totally and utterly loved one person. 我当时站在教堂里,生平第一次意识到,自己全心全意爱着一个人。

  And it wasn’t the person standing next to me in the veil, it’s…the person standing opposite me now in the rain. 却不是身旁戴面纱的那位,而是现在在我面前的这一位…雨中的你。

手机访问女性频道,潮流、情感、八卦随时随地一网打尽

网友评论 欢迎发表评论

登录名: 密码: 快速注册新用户
Powered By Google

新浪简介About Sina广告服务联系我们招聘信息网站律师SINA English会员注册产品答疑┊Copyright © 1996-2010 SINA Corporation, All Rights Reserved

新浪公司 版权所有